I had to Pull the Plug!

If you remember I posted here that I was planning on taking a trip on the C and O Canal. Starting out today would have been the first day on the trail.

With a lot of regret, Friday morning I called it off. I had been thinking about it Thursday night and it was due to weather. By the time I checked a few emails it was also going to be work.

Today I don't feel so bad after checking the weather again.

The forecast is rain all week. I just did not want to ride 380 miles in rain. I also did not know that flooding had been an issue about two weeks ago. But check out where a Boy Scout Troop was rescued from a campsite on the canal.

So a new date and more planning will go in to this trip later this year.


Dan O said…
380 miles in rain = no fun.